SAYA berasa sangat terpanggil untuk mengupas isu berkenaan permasalahan moral di kalangan bakal guru setelah saban hari dimomokkan dengan pelbagai karenah mereka yang melayan nafsu cinta yang semakin menakutkan dalam konteks kita di Upsi pada masa kini. Jujurnya saya mengambil berat dan sensitif dengan hal ini lantaran pelbagai faktor. Pertama saya menyedari bahawa saya juga berada di kalangan mereka, sebaya dan kedua saya sekadar ingin membuat gambaran terhadap para pewaris kepimpinan negara yang juga bakal pendidik anak bangsa pada masa akan datang. Sesungguhnya, pada masa akan datang itu bukanlah seabad, atau sealaf yang akan datang, tetapi hanyalah sekitar 10 tahun atau 20 tahun yang akan menjelang.
Pertama-tamanya memandangkan ini kali pertama saya menulis, maka mungkin terdapat maksud-maksud penulisan yang agak sukar difahami kerana bukannya kepakaran utama saya dalam bidang penulisan.So, I choose to write in English.
Disclaimer: This issue will be written in English because it will discuss about some matters which are seriously happening in Malaysia especially in UPSI. If you really want to know and want me to translate this entry to you, please email me privately.
1)Children of zina =serial Killer
– 82% teenager mothers without fathers.
– Al wadud (Loving). 3 important elements = Love
– Prophet Muhammad was a very loving person
– No shameful about love.
– Statistic shows that;
1. Love before marriage vs After marriage. Which one more successful?
– After marriage is more successful
2. Choose spouse on our own vs By best friend or family. Which one?
– By our best friend or family more successful.
– Love easily makes us to be unrealistic mind & mindless zombie. How come nothing will happen in man & woman relationship?
– “Do not come near Zina, for it is a shameful deed and an evil path.” 17:32
– Allah prohibits us to be near with zina.
– Separation between man & woman;
1. Prophet Muhammad – After solah women go out first.
– Door: Women can enter this door (kekal sampai zaman Umar)
– Worse row is prayer = Last row for men, first row for women
– The gazed
1. Prophet Muhammad said, “Do not follow the glance with the glance”.
– The story of Tha’labah
– Tha’labah was one of the companions of Prophet Muhammad . One day Prophet Muhammad asked him to go to this one town to do something. Tha’labah went to that town. When he was walking, he saw this house with the door opened. There was a curtain, but it was too transparent. Then he saw a woman bathing. He could see the body of that woman. Tha’labah was like amazed and looked too long. Suddenly he realized that he was doing a sin. Then he felt extremely guilty. Then he was disappeared.
Umar al Khattab & Salman al Farisi tried to search him but they did not find. Then one day Umar al Khattab & Salman al Farisi found this one guy, a Shepard who told them that every month, a man will come down from the mountain, crying and do the istighfar, asked for milk. Then he will drink the milk, but still crying while drinking the milk.
So Umar and Salman went to the mountain, and they realized that it was Tha’labah. Tha’labah was too afraid and he did not want to meet with Rasulullah. He was so afraid that Allah will punish him during the hereafter.
At the end, Tha’labah died at the Rasulullah’s lap. When his body was carried to the grave, Rasulullah said that all angels were spreading their wings to honor the body of Tha’labah.
*Lowered the gaze, watch out the gazing to the private part.
*3 tips to avoid zina ; Married, Fasting, Look down.
Sekadar berkongsi rasa..
“My love is only for this Deen”